• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Grail Zapped by Doodlebug86!!!

ZAPPED! Grail Zapped by Doodlebug86!!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Among the multiple packages I received today, I got this one from what initially seemed a mystery zapper -- see, I had to research to figure out who this was!! The return address had a set of initials... I did not have the address on my database to cross reference it... go go gadget Google!! I googled the address, and got a last name... I ran a cross search with the last name and first initial and got a list of names all across the US. I narrowed it down to the zip code, and got a name!! I then used some other resources to cross match the name to the username on DPF... Suspect: Doodlebug86! (See, I could be an Agent too, Ryan!! Is the OCWA recruiting?? LOL!!)

Well, Doodlebug86, who kindly informed via express notice that she IS NOT ON TEAM DOCFISH, zapped me with a wonderful grail pin, which literally shocked me and had my Jaw drop... you see, I had NEVER seen a Beloved Tales pin in person... they are so big!! They are amazing!! She zapped me with the Toy Story BT!! I love it so much! Thank you Vikki!! I quite literally did not know what to do when I opened your package and saw the pin!!

My wife was at work, and I texted her in the middle of a client consult. Love it!!

Thank you so much!

photo2_zpsd19916f0.jpg

OMGOSH!!! CONGRATS BRO! So excited for you! Awesome one, Switzerland!

There is always room in the OWCA for you, Duke Alex! Haha! And for you as well tiggermickey!

Such an awesome pin!!! :bigthumb: You are one lucky guy! ;) Congrats!

I do need to say however, I am blaming you and David for my worsening carpal tunnel from having SO many zap threads I have to type replies to!!!! :suspect: I guess I will forgive you both though! :lol:

Vicki you are awesome! ! I LOVE that you claim Switzerland! Very cool zaps...personally. ..I think both sides fear your great grail obtaining powers!! You are on both lists now lol

But seriously. . I love that you got both of them!

Back