• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Gus by far the most perfect timing

ZAPPED! Gus by far the most perfect timing

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I was parallel parking when suddenly I herd a honk then a smash! I bcked into a car that was behind me! I jumped out and apologised, I had luckily only bent his plate no damage. The driver didn't roll down his window he was just yelling at me through the glass, I couldn't hear him so I aske him to roll down his window, he did and continued his rant, screaming at me! how did you not see me! blah! blah! blah! I told him im sorry my couch cushins were washed today they are blocking my view, I really very sorry, he continued to yell and told me to move my van and get out of his way, I told him again im so sorry im just trying to apologise, theres no dammage just your bent plate, can you accept my apology and not yell at me like this, GET OUT OF MY WAY!! so I got in my van and moved, I am now crying my eyes out! and shaking, so I walk to the mailbox and pull out envelopes and a package, I open it and smile I have been zapped, It cheered me up instantly, i'll post pictures later. Oh my neihbor said she saw the whole thing I was already backing up and she said he showed up and was not paying attention and really it was his fault, he never stopped according to my neihbor I was already backng up.

So I pull out the most sweetest message and 3 wonderful pins, Stitch riding space Mountain, HM stitch surfboard (yay mines a scrapper) and a Pirate dangle for Jordan, way cool! he's gonna love it! Thank you so much, timing was just right! I was quite shaken and in tears till I read your message! thank you so very much, big hugs from me and Jordan.

pics to come but I need to take Jordan to taikwando first.

Last edited:
Oh! I'm so sorry that the mean man made you cry!!! :rant: That's terrible! :hug: But I'm so glad that you received such a great zap to change your day around! :wiggle:

Some people are just wretched. Imagine what a miserable life he must lead. Glad you got zapped at just the right moment!

Sorry for the encounter with the idiot! But glad your day got better with an awesome zap...AND you found out it was his fault! Congrats!!!

I am glad you were not hurt,what a fricken jerk that guy was,pooh on him at least you got a pkg in the mail to cheer you up

Sorry to hear about your ordeal Janice, hopefully everything turns out okay for you. I'm happy that the ZAP came at the right time.