• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Halloween Grails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the huge close up images of the almost complete (so far) of the Halloween event/dinner pins from Tokyo Disney Ambassador Hotel Restaurant's. I have only one more pin to find from 2010 and then 2010 will be completed (hopefully)! I can't decide which board pics to use so I added the photos from both boards.

Last edited:
Halloween Grails Updated!

As far as I know I have now completed the 2010 Ambassador Halloween Pin set. As far as I know :). I have been trying to complete this set since 2012/2013. I have also updated my Skeleton Dance inspired pin board.

Last edited:
@ SoraPandora Thank you! It took awhile but I finally completed the set and now I'm like...what set next? :halloween:.

@ timeerkat Thank you, I tried to put them in a "theme" together even if they belong in the same set.

@ mickeymousje Thank you. I had the board made by dpf member Vixy. It's a great board hold's pin very well, no issues with pins falling out ect....

@ tiggeriffic Thank you, I think it is too. I figured if you get one you might as well get the others too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back