• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Hannahmation's THIS or THAT Pin Auction #1! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Hannahmation's THIS or THAT Pin Auction #1! :)

Hannahmation

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hello! Thank you for looking at our auction thread! :)
Here is an auction we hope will be as much fun for you as it is for us!
We are auctioning JUST ONE pin, but the winner (not us!) gets to pick which one!

The pins we have up for auction for you to choose between are these two
Lady and the Tramp PODM pins:

Shy Lady hiding under the table

OR

Tony and Joe serenading the dogs

(Click on the pictures for higher-definition images of the scenes!)

You may - but are not required to - tell us which pin you like best, but we will choose the winner based solely on the bid we like best.
If you wish, your choice can remain a surprise until the end - it's entirely up to you! :)

The ending date for this auction will be
TUESDAY, AUGUST 28th @ 11pm EST

Cheat Sheet!

WHAT WE LIKE:
Disney Auction (P.I.N.S.) pins - especially princesses! ;)
Pins showing characters as they appear in the movies
PODM pins on our wants list - just a few examples:
  • Sword in the Stone, Merlin and Mim together
  • Steamboat Willie, a scene with the goat
  • Peter Pan, a scene with Tinker Bell or Nana (close-up)
  • Cinderella, a scene with Lucifer or the mice

WHAT WE DON'T LIKE:
Stitch pins not on our wants list! We like Stitch, but only when he is "invading" movies or with the ducks ;)
Pins with characters on amusement rides or in outfits they did not wear in the movies
Holiday pins not on our wants list
Most pins with text on them

Happy bidding! :)

Thanks to everybody for the lovely bids thus far (and to mybabykelly for the free bump!) - we will post a leaderboard a little later on tonight. :)

Well since I got out bid on the other one, I'll throw the same in on this one and see how I do:
Pin 41238: Stitch Invades Series (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Pin 41712: DLRP - Beauty and the Beast Dancing

ABOUT 2 HOURS TO GO! And the Leaderboard is:

1. Lucan444 [two pins on our wants list! :)] / Combatre [very cool spaghetti pin :)]
2. #1mickeyfreak [another pin on our wants list, and Stitch invading :) ]
3. dieharddonald2 (not sure if you added to your bid, or substituted a new bid?) / CheshireCat [we love Ariel :) ]

As we get down to the wire, we would appreciate it if you would please remember to make it clear if you are ADDING TO, OR SUBSTITUTING A NEW, bid? And thank you so much for your interest in our auction!

Ok I'm adding to my original bid. Its pretty much what I got left in my arsenal along the lines of your likes so here it goes:

Pin 53269: Stitch as Emperor Palpatine

18986: DL - Peter Pan 50th Anniversary (3D)
74984: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Tower of Terror with Minnie
11081: 'Journey to the East' Postage Stamp Series - $2 - Goofy

42673: WDW - Walt's Legacy Collection (The Wonderful World of Disney)

ABOUT 1 HOUR TO GO! With these bids, you are making it tough! But the current Leaderboard is:

1. Lucan444
2. Combatre
2.#1mickeyfreak

Thank you so much!

imagejpeg
imagejpeg

Two LE 300s from your want list!

5 MINUTES TO GO! These 3 bids are so very close; this will be a tough decision between you three!

1. Lucan444 / jjgasman
2. Combatre [the Jack & Sally Spaghetti pin is a great pin, but not on our wants list -- still, this would make a great trader!]

Thank you so much for such great bids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back