• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Haunted's Pin Game - Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure

I will take 5, 17, 20 26, 27 and 35

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just waiting on one more payment.

In the meantime, I have this GUC iPhone 8 Plus case. If a player in the game interested in it then I can include it in your package.

The first to claim it will get it.

0590c5935e061a07c03197a278037965.jpg

Wow. I saw the initial empty posts and thought - I’ll just come back later; but it was like a DSSH release - I should have kept hitting refresh over and over. :). Good luck everyone!

Just waiting on one more payment.

In the meantime, I have this GUC iPhone 8 Plus case. If a player in the game interested in it then I can include it in your package.

The first to claim it will get it.

0590c5935e061a07c03197a278037965.jpg

I would like it please.

@Haunted575 Randomizer ran. For results see post #7

I am going to put this out there... if whoever picks lot 25 wants to trade all or some of those pins... I am super interested.. please keep me in mind.

Back