• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Have you seen these Pins/Buttons?

Have you seen these Pins/Buttons?

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have searched High and low and cannot seem to find these pins anywhere have you seen them or have one to offer? None of them seem particularly rare or anything but i never see them show up online, and i can't find any traders willing to trade them on pin pics. If you have info on why i can't seem to find them, i'd also like to hear it!

Pin 12234 HSN-Cinderella Storybook Pin Collection (Happily Ever After)
I would prefer this one on the card/box seen in the picture, but i think i can live without it.
pin12234

Pin 43824 South Coast Plaza Mall - carousel court horse
pin43824

All pins in set 63935 HKDL-Princesses and Horses set
pin63935

Pin 51995 Disneyland Spring Wardrobe button
pin51995

Pin 103513 DLR - Pearly Band Button
Image is too large just follow link: http://www.pinpics.com/img/20140918/201409188168.jpg

Pins 63475 and 63443 HKDL - Princesses and Horses
pin63475
pin63443

Pin 61206 DisneyShopping.com - The Little Mermaid - A Broadway Musical Seahorse Brooch
pin61206th200

Pin 83388 WDI - Disneyland Attraction Poster - Frontierland Stagecoach
pin83388

Last edited:
The Aurora pin from the set is currently BIN on the auction site for 12.99

Actually, several of these pins currently available....

Last edited:
I see you collect horse pins. ;)

I can help you out with the WDFM postcard pin. (As for the WDFM pin from the box set, well, you'd have to buy the whole set...) I can check if these pins are still available there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you collect horse pins. ;)

I can help you out with the WDFM postcard pin. (As for the WDFM pin from the box set, well, you'd have to buy the whole set...) I can check if these pins are still available there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you guess! ;)

Thank you for the help! I look forward to your pm!

If you look in the Pins for sale section in the forum, look under "over 3500 pins for sale" (there are three separate postings). I bought a bunch from him and I saw that he had a couple of your wants for sale. The ones I know I saw are the SCPlaza Carousel pin and the WDI Frontierland poster. There might be others but those two I remember bc I almost bought them! John is a super nice guy and very easy to deal with. Good luck!

If you look in the Pins for sale section in the forum, look under "over 3500 pins for sale" (there are three separate postings). I bought a bunch from him and I saw that he had a couple of your wants for sale. The ones I know I saw are the SCPlaza Carousel pin and the WDI Frontierland poster. There might be others but those two I remember bc I almost bought them! John is a super nice guy and very easy to deal with. Good luck!

thanks for letting me know, i already had the carousel pin (i need it's twin) and the frontierland pin was not the one i was looking for but was on my Want list all the same, i'm glad you pointed it out so i didn't miss it!

Back