• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! He strikes again, the Grailslayer so fair!

ZAPPED! He strikes again, the Grailslayer so fair!

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
So, I bought a cool pin last week and have been waiting impatiently for it to arrive. I thought it would for sure show up today. So, when I heard the putting of the mail truck, I skipped (figuratively) out to the mailbox with a heart full of anticipation. That pin didn't show up, but LOOK WHAT DID!!!!!
[/URL]
[/IMG]
Along with the pins was a lovely note from David thanking me for zapping his friend Nettiejeanne. No thanks were ever needed because it is a joyous and wonderful thing to be able to zap someone with their grail pin, as David well knows! :drool: I admit I cried when I opened the envelope and saw these wonderful pins and I'm welling up again even as I write. I love these pins, but I love more the kindness and caring that people choose to show one another here. David, you are so generous and thoughtful that if we ever do meet in person, I just might have to hug the stuffing out of you. Fair warning! Thank you to infinity and beyond!!!!

David, you are so generous and thoughtful that if we ever do meet in person, I just might have to hug the stuffing out of you. Fair warning! Thank you to infinity and beyond!!!!

I have to warn you, I have a lot of stuffing :rofl:

You made a zap I would have been proud to make!!! It was awesome and so are you!!! I am very happy to have been able to send you a little something. It seems like you have been everywhere lately. Yes I do watch those kind of things!!! You are an awesome member of the family here!!!

Yay! I'm so glad they arrived! Remember when I posted about the fantastic zap you sent me??? I wrote for anyone who could to please zap you! Next thing I know, I get a pm from David asking for your address! Yup...the man really pays attention!

im so glad this happened to you! And thank you, David, for sending them to her! You deserve them, Carla! Pin karma at its finest!

You were right, Annette, pin karma does exist and I freaking LOVE it!