• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello All-I am a doll collector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All-I am a doll collector

Kmiller7779

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I joined the site very recently. Love Disney films and I love collecting the disney store's dolls and plushies. I love Meg from Hercules the best and the Herc dolls make up the only Mattel dolls that I own. Everything else is DS. I always buy the entire set of DS play dolls. I have Gothel, Cruella, and Queen of Hearts on the designer villains side. I need to take some pics

:wavey:
I also have a collection going back to my childhood, including my old Megaras and Pegasus, can't wait to see your photos in Other Collectibles area sometime :)

Welcome to DPF! :) I focus mainly on pins, but I do own Cruella, Ursula, and Queen of Hearts Designer Villains Dolls. They're just too cool! Also, semi-related, I collect some Monster High dolls. I like how bizarre they are for kid's toys.

--Melanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back