• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All!!!
Hi David, Welcome to the "Happiest Disney Pin Traders/Collector Website" on earth! LOL.
We're a friendly bunch here. You'll be glad Ozzie 'pushed' you to sign up.
ENJOY!!

hi david i am prince eric nice to have you here. I also collect Little Mermaid Pins. I know ozzie has very nice ones lets hijack them......jk.

xx

hi david i am prince eric nice to have you here. I also collect Little Mermaid Pins. I know ozzie has very nice ones lets hijack them......jk.

xx

I am totally down! Next time he is over I will message over I will message you. Then when he is asleep I will throw them over the balcony where you will be to get them and then drive away. We will then meet at a secret spot.
How does that sound?

welcome david,next job pinpics xxxxx

I am so not looking forward to that.
The good thing is I don't have that many pins to add to the "I have" part of it. The next good thing is I have all my "I want" pages bookmarked. So actually that will be easy. I guess the part I am dreading is the part where I am going to have to make my holy grail. . . DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back