• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All!!!

dviverosjr90

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everybody and welcome to my very first post! Well my name is David and I am here to introduce myself! Well to start off I am 22 and currently reside in Garden Grove, CA. Ok, now for the blame! LOL! I have to say that the only reason I am on here is because Ozzie1988 got me to make an account. . . **cough** BY FORCE **cough** TOTAL JOKE xD. . . Anyways, to continue on talking about me I am obviously new to this site and I am technically new to the whole pin trading scene. But I totally did and still do collect pins. Which ones? How nice of you to ask. I collect The Little Mermaid Pins, Tangled Pins, Brave Pins, Lilo & Stitch Pins and Lady and the Tramp Pins. Lastly, if there is anything that you want to know about me that I didn't mention feel free to ask, I am pretty much an open book.

Until then,
BYE!

Last edited:
WOW! :D I FEEL SO LOVED:D

Thanks so much for all the war welcomings
<<((How ever you spell that right xD)) It's so nice to be so well. . . welcomed into such strange forum lands. . . LOL

VanellopeFan and Lapins, I read your messages and I was all "How do they know my name?! Do I know them?!" Then I realized I posted my name in my introduction. True blonde moment for me lol.

I must say. I FEEL SO POPULAR!!! Hehe. You all are so welcoming and sweet. Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes. Hopefully I fit in. Well maybe I already do, I mean I did stay overnight at DSF lol.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back