• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all...

Tinks1984

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I've found the forums via Facebook and have had a quick look around before joining.

I've been collecting pins since I visited WDW in 2008, so I'm pretty new to trading. I enjoy to collect Tinker Bell & Stitch pins, but I will/do collect others that I take a liking too.

I've been enjoying the UK stores releasing pins for the last couple of years and I'm sad to see that they're toning it down somewhat. I'll still continue to look out for pins I like there though.

I have a PinPics ID, it's Tinks1984 if anyone wants to look at my collection. Warning, it may not be as spectacular as some I've seen :lol:

Well, that's all from me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back