• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody

Suchi78

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So let introduce myself...

My name is Veronique, I live in France (in Alsace which at the East of France and far away from Disneyland Paris :-(().

I always have been a fan of the world of Disney and the magic around it.. I was there at the opening of the Disneyland Paris and I still found that it is the best place to be (till now I did not have the chance to go to WDW so..may be one day)...

This year I decided to start the pin trading just for fun .. and I think I am getting addicted to it ...
So I hope you will accept me in your community :anxious: and help me to increase my pin collection or discuss about it... and who knows, may be meet some of you one day in a pin event at Disneyland Paris (I want now to participate to such event)!!!

Suchi 78

P.S. I apologize in advance for my English but at least you do not hear me speaking.. :facepalm:

Thanks to all of you for your friendly posts!!!
It seems you have eoften a banner with your wanted pin... I will try to one my self

I will try to do my best in order to speak the best pin language ;-), but I am still in learning phase so do not hesitate to give trick and tricks to be a good member of this community!!!!!:x:

welcome to the forum Veronique. your english is good dont worry. feel free to ask questions here. hope you have as much fun as i do pin trading. been to events in new jersey and at wdw. we have a local group that gets together also for pin trading. i would advise getting pin pics set up to help keep track of your collection as it grows. plus you can list your traders and wish list so you can do on line trading that way. pin pics is a great reference site. have fun. trudy.

Thanks trudy for the tip :bigthumb:
Some tips like it are useful for me.. I already knew about the pin pics site because as I try to collect real disney pins (I heard there were lot of fakes) and wanted to be sure they were true I already looked at this website... but I did not thought about register there but if it is useful for collection, I will do it!!
Otherwise, I really hope I will experience pin trading event or night... i will try to do at least one this year to DLPR...
And who knows one day I can come to visit wdw (my dream would come true) and may be I will be able to trade with your group :)
Thanks again for your message :)
Veronique

Aloha Veronique and Welcome! :wavey:

Don't worry, your English is wonderful, almost certainly better than my French. :lol: If you have any questions about pins or pin trading, don't hesitate to ask; I'm sure that someone will be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

Oh, and I think you did a wonderful job with your 'most wanted' signature - now comes the fun part of trading for them. ;)

For the time being I do not have a lot of pin to trade... I will try to increase my collection first otherwise I can try to buy them (if not too expensive...)
I will wait until I am allowed to put a thread on sale/wanted forum :p

Your English is beautiful! Don't worry if you make a mistake. My French is ghastly! :) I am so happy to see another person who loves Mickey and Minnie!
Welcome to the Forum and I encourage you to jump in and start posting.... And read all you can in all of the threads! You will soon learn our international Pin Language!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back