• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

Simba

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey all!

Newbie from the UK here. I've been a fan of Disney pins since they first hit Disneyland Paris, the park I normally visit. The only other park I've ever ventured into is Disneyland Tokyo, where I picked up a few pins too!

I'm still setting my Pin Pics account up, but I'm mainly collecting Lion King pins. I've also got a collection of Stitch pins, though I'm only looking to expand my Lion King pins right now!

I look forward to buying/trading pins with other fans! :)

Hi, welcome!

I'm from the UK too. :) I haven't been to TDL but I have been to WDW and DLRP. Nice to meet you!

A big hello from a fellow newbie. I've never been to TDL - was it nice there? I've been to DLRP and WDW. I have a couple of Lion King pins for trade, though you might already have those. Have fun on the site :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes!

PrincessxJasmine89 - I'm from Hertfordshire! It's great to see other UK pin fans :)

Lady Dobbins - Thanks! I'd love to visit WDW eventually, I'd like to stay in the Art of Animation hotel, haha.

Megfan - It was! It had some wonderful rides, I'd happily go back there. And I'll be sure to check them out, thanks for the heads up!

Simba, Hertfordshire? Awesome! :) I'm from Newcastle, kinda far but nevertheless it's just nice to see UK pin fans! I think there's a few good pin meets near you, just thought I'd let you know! Good luck in your pin collecting! :)

Yeah WDW has some great parks. I hope to return one day. :) And go on the Haunted Mansion again. XD Have you been on the Mansion at TDL?

I always seem quite far away from other pin traders in the UK, being in Suffolk though I'm quite close to Norwich in Norfolk.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome. It looks like you are going to be right at home here with a ton of fellow pin lovers and some fellow UKers as well. On a side note I think that The Lion King is one of the best movies ever and I really love your username as well, it is very fitting and should prove to be a great way for others to identify with you and with your collection as well. I wish you the very best of luck on expanding your Lion King collection.

Welcome to the forum

QUOTE=Simba;175770]Hey all!

Newbie from the UK here. I've been a fan of Disney pins since they first hit Disneyland Paris, the park I normally visit. The only other park I've ever ventured into is Disneyland Tokyo, where I picked up a few pins too!

I'm still setting my Pin Pics account up, but I'm mainly collecting Lion King pins. I've also got a collection of Stitch pins, though I'm only looking to expand my Lion King pins right now!

I look forward to buying/trading pins with other fans! :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for your welcomes, all!

PrincessxJasmine89 - Newcastle? I know a couple of people up there! And thanks, I'll look into them!

Lady Dobbins - No, sadly not! It was one of the rides we wanted to go on, but we left it too late and there was a huge queue to get in! Oh, I know Norfolk pretty well at least, it's home to my favourite seaside resort! :)

Splash - Thank you, I'm looking forward to expanding it soon!

Again, thanks everyone!

Aww. I've always wanted to know more about that Mansion; can't seem to find much about it on the net. I'm guessing you've been on the Phantom Manor though right? XD Another one of my favourites. :)

Which seaside resort would that be? I probably only know ones closer to Suffolk though; like Great Yarmouth. I'm pretty close to the sea myself too.

Lady Dobbins - Yes, I love Phantom Manor, deffo one of my favorite rides! And as for the seaside resort, it's actually Hunstanton! I've been to Great Yarmouth before though :)

Disneydan - How cool! I haven't seen Timon around DLRP in a while, haha!

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome, everyone :)

Yay! It would be my second favourite ride (Haunted Mansion being the first of course). :D But I have a lot of favourite rides so... yeah. XD

Ah I've never been there; heard of it though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back