• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Japan!

DFD1934

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

My wife and I are in Japan. Glad to find such a great forum as this, and connected to DPP as well! :rock:
We go to TDL and TDS several times a year- at Christmas, and in June.
Would love to see how to help others find something when we go.
We are all about Donald Duck, If you got anything as well to trade or otherwise, you can see what we got
in my DPP link.

Sorry for such a long intro (and maybe cross-forum post) sorry mods!
Just glad to be here and see nice people enjoying.:bigthumb:

Jeff and Takako :) :donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald:

Hi and welcome to dpf! I live in Sweden so a long way from Disneyparld but I still love Disney and pins!

Hi Snoffsan!,
I live in Hokkaido near Sapporo.
Alot of snow today!
Are you you near Oslo or Christianna? Snowing there?

welcome to DPF :) I'm Mary-lou, I don't think i've seen a Donald collector before, I am sure he will keep you busy. I collect Frozen and Hercules :)

Hi & welcome to DPF!! It didn't snow today, but we have plenty of it on the ground from the past couple of weeks!! Hoping we can work out a trade...we have a few Donald pins on hand!

Welcome to the forums guys! :wavey: You have found such an amazing group of people here, you will truly enjoy it! :D If you have any questions or just feel like chatting, shoot me a PM! :)

Hello
I'm in Japan too but Okinawa so lots of sun and rain the past few days :] We haven't been to Tokyo Disney yet but I'm already looking forward to the weather warming up to go.

Welcome to the forum! I will have to find some great pins to trade you because I love so many of the pins that come from Japan! I find that many of them are so hard to come by. It'd be great to have a pin pal in Japan. Happy trading :D

Hello! I live near Disneyland Resort in sunny Southern California and I would love to trade if you would like me to pick up anything from the park for you.

Welcome to the forum. You will meet a lot of nice and helpful people here. Good luck with your trading!

Hello! I am quite new myself too, though I lost my welcome post, too many newbies here to find it :D
I live in Germany, but am English.
Enjoy the forums!

WOw! so many nice people here!
I felt everyone's post very directly, and a warm welcome and howdy in reply!
PM me if I can possible help.
I will keep a list for the next trip to TDL TDS.
as well yahoo japan auction has alot of pins,
perhaps i can be a source in some way we can help each other.:donald:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back