• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from UK

babylion

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello
My name is Olga and I live in S.Wales ,UK with my husband Mark, 3 dogs and a guinea pig. I started collecting Disney pins in 2003 when we went to Disneyland Paris for the 3rd time but after a couple of years I had to stop due to personal circumstances and only now starting up again.
I collect everything Lion King and some odd pins i fancy. My ID on pinpics is babylion.

I have never been to America but we often go to Paris, next trip planned for Sept. 2011 :)

WELCOME. PS. For whytopersist: not sure if you're allowed to advertise other sites in your signature...

I have never been to America but we often go to Paris, next trip planned for Sept. 2011 :)

First off, welcome to DPF! Second, we would love to have you down here at WDW!
You would have endless fun here. :) I've never been to DLP but I have wanted to since I was a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back