• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello & Happy New Year from Wales! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello & Happy New Year from Wales! :)

peterpanfan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey everyone. For those of you who don't already know me, i'm Sybil Mae I'm from Wales in the UK and i'm new to Disney pin trading but I really love it already!
I'd just like to wish all you lovely people here at the disney pin forum a ver happy new year! I hope it brings all the joy you deserve and maybe even some of those holy grails you've been looking for :x:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Happy New Year Sybil Mae!! A while ago I had 3 of your most wanted pin - will be on the lookout for them again!! Glad you could join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.