• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Pinners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Pinners!

mlisalm

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm so excited to be part of this group. A little about me. I just recently moved to the Denver, CO area. I'm a former DL cast member. The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie. I was Ariel in a previous life. I recently got back from a trip to WDW and a Disney Cruise which is as amazing as you can imagine.

I started collecting pins on a WDW trip in 2008. I mostly collect anything that has to do with The Little Mermaid movie. I also look for pins from different princess series.

I have other collectibles such as Jim Shore and Couture de Force statues. I hope to get my first LE dolls this fall.

Hi! I have a very small Jim Shores Disney collection - 2 Cheshire Cats and 1 Tink - VERY small collection! Welcome here!
Christine

Welcome! I'm quite new here too but the place is crazy active and everyone seems friendly so I'm sure you will enjoy it here :- )

You'll have to show us your Jim Shore and Couture Du Force collections some time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back