• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

ohsnap19

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I've been on the boards for awhile and I just realized I haven't given an introduction! I'm shonna and I'm in the DLR area. And I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

images

I am Myron. New here. I am interested to take part in discussion just because of Disney. It is my all time favorite. Disney is simply fantastic.Please keep it evergreen.

Hello. I am new as well. I need some infromation. I love pin trading but I am a little OCD about the whole thing. Does anyone know of a pin reference site where I can check what pins I need to complete collections and what pins I want to be looking for on my next trip to WDW? When I Google it I just find places to buy pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back