• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Helloooo :) *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helloooo :) *waves*

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hi there :)
My names Becky and im 24 from the UK.

I first got into pin trading in 2008 when I was in Florida, and was hooked for about 1 1/2 years...but sadly stopped. Slowly creeping back into it now and I have a trip to DLRP planned for March!

Im not sure if anyone remembers me from Dizpins from 2008-2010...my name was the same; xbeckyx
I found this site through I popped back onto Dizpins and had a message from Tiggermickey....dont know if you remember me Judy! You was my first online trade :)

I cant seem to activate my old pinpics account so I may have to start a new one as I dont currently have one then.

I used to collect mainly Little Green Men, Stitch and Mad Hatter :)

Hope to stick around and see any faces that may remember me :)

Hi Judy :) Hope alls been okay with you these past few years :) I also got my first zap from you in my trade.

Thanks for the welcome too Laz! :D

Hi Becky
Do you have a PP ID ?you can actually add it to your ID here

<~~~~~~~under it that is..just go to your settings

judy

hi! thanks for the welcoming :)

I did used to have a pinpics id but it seems to be invalid now... it was beckymecky ... if anyone can help find out whats gone it would be appreciated! as i have around 200 pins and really dont want to go through them all on a new account hehe.

thanks Pauly :)
so excited to be back in pin trading! cant stop thinking about it all again!

my pinpics account has been reactivated!! yayyy
my pinpics id is; beckymecky

Last edited:
My boyfriend said its because we are going to DLRP in march...oh well I needed an excuse to get back into it :D

Hiya!!

dancecats and lovesmaleficentpurple I remember you both too :D

awesome forum hoping to stick around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back