• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help finding pins on pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help finding pins on pinpics

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
For the life of me, I cant find this pin on pinpics.
If you can help me and find it, please let me know what words you used in your search.
I feel like I have tried everything.

Then Lizzie has 3 pins she cant find too. Any and all help is appreciated.

This is the one I cant find:
pins 2 001.jpg
pins 2 002.jpg

These are the ones Lizzie needs Help With.
pins 2 003.jpg

Your pin is:
Pin 46072: It Was All Started With ... - Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse

I used the words 'Mickey Walt it all started'.

The other pins are:

Pin 64582: DS - 4-Pc. Sleeping Beauty & Fairy Godmothers Set (Briar Rose Only)
Searched for Briar Rose.

Pin 74879: Mini-Pin Collection - Cute Disney Animals - Simba Only
Searched for Simba cutie.

And the last one looks like this, I'm not completely sure:
Pin 7568: Disneyland GWP - Snow White Map Set (Mini Deer)
Searched for Snow White deer.

Here you go.

Or type mickey walt started and check off box hindged in the first section. If you type every thing printed on the pin then take words out to narrow the search.

Always check the boxes you know and type in any simple description and then variations of it to narrow it down from 10000 to 200 then down to 86? Been there done it.

Last edited:
Thank you both. I tried every combination of wording and even used pewter in the title but forgot there was a section to mark hinged and such.

I really appreciate your help.

Yeah Dan, for whatever reason, even when I got one of those, 46072, it was a pain to find. I drove myself crazy for a while on that one. LoL!

I thought I knew all of the secrets. I know how to put words in to find it based on elements and words on the pin but I really tried everything (well obviously not everything) Remember, I have over 2000 pins listed on pinpics so I have has plenty of experience but there is always that pin that just does not want you to find it....lol

I've listed over 2,000 aswell, just with the pinpics accounts I have. I'm sure I've looked over thousands more over the last 5 years of collecting. I know what you mean about there's always that one or two that does not want to be found. Funny the way it works sometimes.

I'll be looking for one, can't find it, give up and try looking something else up, only to find them both. LoL!

In fact, I have a bunch I simply couldn't find. I should start a thread like this and see if anyone else can find them! LoL!

i've found that i'm pretty clever at finding pins on pinpics...if anyone ever need help looking up a pin they can't find, lmk and i'll see what i can do! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back