• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Help me find my ultimate grails this year!

ISO Help me find my ultimate grails this year!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
My new years pin resolution is to find my ultimate grails this year. I don't really like trading on Facebook so Im still hoping I will find these pins here. My traders will follow in the post under. My pinpics is Snoffsan if you rather look at traders there or want to look at the rest of my wants. Mainly collects Minnie, Chip and Dale and Olaf.

These are my ultimate holy grail pins. The last 5 I need to be a completist in Minnie Dressed as Disney princesses. Please if you have any of these let me know. Even if we don´t have any matches, maybe we can work something out anyway.

usxk9w7.jpg

These are the rest of my grails, I really hope to find some of them. I need pin mail! :)

HaytldK.png
smsy5mX.png

D5fifSG.png
ZC1C4FP.png

Last edited:
I would be willing to trade for any pins from my wants (or fits my wants that I don't have) if you see something you like but don't have any of my grails. I just want some pin mail :)

Thanks to amazing people I have so far found 3 pins from my wants. 2 of them from my ultimate grail list!!!

So 2 down 3 to go!

Anyone have any leads on the 3 Im still missing?

Back