• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Help Merlin be a Merlin completist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Help Merlin be a Merlin completist!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So, the back half of 2019 brought a lot of road bumps for me and pins and, if I'm honest, I was inches from calling it quits.

BUT! After some space, a clear head, and a 1/3 reduction in my total pins (SO. MANY. PINS.) I feel better and I'm ready to hyper focus!

I'm 6 pins away from being a Merlin completist! Of the 6, one of them is a "chaser" version of a pin I already have, so that's whatever. Another has SO MANY other characters on it, it wouldn't even make it into a case. And another is really a Mim pin.

BUT THE OTHER THREE! Those are the ones I'd like to "focus" on in 2020 (focus? Get it? Like, good vision? 20/20? I'm sure no one has made that joke yet....)

So help me keep an eye out! Ears to the ground! The proverbial dowsing rod! Cause imma need some help on these. XD

In order of importance:
1ef994c59eeca40ffebc5bdf6c9e6eee.jpg

Pin 25239 WDW - Journey Through Time Pin Event 2003 (Portals of Time & Magic) Merlin the Magician (LE 10...RIP)

Pin 78640 DSF - Beloved Tales Series - The Sword in the Stone

Pin 123223 DSUK - Cast Member Exclusive - Expedition Knowledge 2012

51eaf44dec082a29cc93a18813381ad1.jpg

Pin 32551 DCL - A Villainous Voyage Pin Cruise - Pin Pursuit #1 (Mad Madam Mim)

Pin 39100 DLR - Create-A-Pin - Fifty Years of Building Character

Pin 123485 Disney Store UK - 2008 Expedition Knowledge District Champion Medallion (Merlin - The Sword & The Stone

So any help at all is appreciated! <3

And thanks to everyone who reached out over the past few months to just check in or say hi. :) I appreciated it very much. <3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh darn.. i just saw the dsuk pin on Facebook... there are many things about that pin that make it funny... like Merryweather has a mustache. I will see if I can track down who has it.

Oh darn.. i just saw the dsuk pin on Facebook... there are many things about that pin that make it funny... like Merryweather has a mustache. I will see if I can track down who has it.
There's like 5 versions of that dsuk pin. XD I only need the purple one now!

And yes, that 50 years pin is something else. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back