• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Heroes vs. Villains Mystery: Sidekick - Open Thread

I’m looking for the villain sidekicks but don’t have any from this set to offer. But I do have the below from the HvV set if anyone interested in a cross-set trade.

5536d4b6296833be35185613b9bfbb58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m looking for the villain sidekicks but don’t have any from this set to offer. But I do have the below from the HvV set if anyone interested in a cross-set trade.

5536d4b6296833be35185613b9bfbb58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which sidekicks are you looking for?

c9ac12d67bed8464399ac2bb6ce65854.jpg

Have these two for trade. ISO of Abu and some, unknown to me, villain that looks a little like a rat wearing a hat?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

c9ac12d67bed8464399ac2bb6ce65854.jpg

Have these two for trade. ISO of Abu and some, unknown to me, villain that looks a little like a rat wearing a hat?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dawson? With the bowtie? In the blue circle?

Or Fidget, the bat with the big smile, in the red diamond?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I have Gurgi and the Hyenas to trade. I'm ISO

Little John (priority)
Iago
Flotsam and jetsam
Flounder

Now that the dust has settled......I'm looking for these 2 Black Cauldron character pins, Gurgi and Creeper. I didn't attend the event and don't have any from this series to trade but I can trade for them with pins I do have or possibly buy them. Thanks!
On PinPics: Tiggerifficpins
On Pin Trading Database: Tiggeriffic
(They aren't completely up to date, but pretty close)
FA6EBPx.jpg

Last edited:
Back