• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey there, hi there, ho there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, hi there, ho there!

swashandbuckle

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Swashandbuckle, reporting for duty! I looove Disney pins and am a bit of an addict, and figured this might be a good place to look for trades while not visiting the Mouse. I've got a few interesting pins I'll be putting up for sale soon...just gotta figure out which ones I want to part with! Hope to chat with you all soon =)

Whoa, forgot my password for a VERY LONG TIME! I'm back! I'm from MA, but when I joined here I was down in Orlando working for the Mouse doing the Disney College Program. As for collecting...I'm a huge fan of villains, the Lion King, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Disney Dragons, EPCOT...there's lots of things I like, really.

Now I've got that song in my head... ! :p Welcome back to DPF! :) Im a Lion King fan too and Djali from Hunchback :)

Hey there, and a big welcome to ya!!! :wavey: We are all a bit addicted here...I think you found just the right place! :) Look forward to chatting with you in the future, maybe trading or something! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back