• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi All! Just Signed up with DisneyPinForum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All! Just Signed up with DisneyPinForum

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
233   0   0
Hi,

At the recommendation of a fellow Pinpics.com trader I have signed up here. I hope to build my feedback/references and do some trading on this forum. I have been trading since 2014 (started with hidden mickeys) and have ramped up steadily since then. I now do more limited edition trades than hidden mickey trades, but I still try to obtain all of the DLR HM sets. Saw the 2016 HM pin pictures, but have not located any at DLR. Hoping they start appearing on cast members lanyards and DLR pin boards soon! :roll:

I trade Mickey, Cheshire, Maleficent, Star Wars, Haunted Mansion and Stitch.

Just back from the DSSH Bow release and hoping to attend the Nov. 6 DSSH trading event (my registration is in flux due to the DSSH registration web site issues.) If I don't get to go... it will save me some $$, so trying to stay positive either way. :lol:

Anne

Welcome, Anne!

Just back from the DSSH Bow release and hoping to attend the Nov. 6 DSSH trading event (my registration is in flux due to the DSSH registration web site issues.) If I don't get to go... it will save me some $$, so trying to stay positive either way. :lol:

That's a great attitude! :D I feel the same way when I miss out on a pin sometimes. You check the old bank balance and realize, "Hmm... that may be just as well." :lol:

Hello Anne! :D

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here. :) If you do get a ticket to the upcoming DSSH release, let me know! I'd love to meet you at the event. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the party! It's me, Haunted575 aka kalokapoodle.
I rue the day I chose 2 different usernames...
You are going to love this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll love it. There are many passionate and long-time Disney collectors active here!

If you ever need any new pins from Disneyland Paris for your collections, feel free to reach out. Always open to trades :)

Hi and Welcome to DPF! I collect the Cheshire Cat and Stitch and hubby collects Star Wars. My Pinpics ID is the same as here (CCofRR13). Who knows....maybe we could trade?

Hope to "see" you around,
Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back