• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi & hello to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi & hello to all

cornishflower

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im maggie AKA cornishflower. when ever i went awayto disney i'd collect pins, got a few, looking to reference them. since looking about on here i notice the pins have codes.. where do i find a list of all pins? is there one.? i have pics of all my pins on fb and i will try & find you guys on there too..

maggie

Great site BTW :)

pinpics.com

Go there and set up your user id and your wants and your trades!!

Then come back here and update your user information with your Pinpics ID name and your all set!!! :)

Welcome!!!

Vicki

thanks im blushing

Thanks guys.for all the hello's & welcomes....Ive been away a while trying to find my pins in pinpics,,,, takes hours lol.. finally i have only 2 i can not find. I think thats quite good out of the 20 or so i have..

:) maggie x

:lgm:welcome to the site!!! why not make a new post and put your pictures on the site to see if any one can find the last two pins for you :)

once you have found these pins u can start working on your want list :) hope your having fun and if your an addict you soon will be ha ha what pins do u collect or have you not decided? i couldednt decide and now collect to many ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back