• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickeys!

Hidden Mickeys!
DCA:
dl09c.jpg

A classic Mickey at the Mulholland Madness attraction. It's a silver metal image near the floor of the loading dock, to the right of the vehicles and at the bottom of the yellow sliding fence. Check it out!

Along the Behind the Seeds Tour, the Tour Guide points out a mold for making Mickey-shaped cucumbers. The cucumbers are not perfect classic Mickeys, but you get the idea!

dsc03585_10668.jpg

dsc03584_10668.jpg

DLR - Tomorrowland:
hiddennemomonorailpost.jpg

Hidden Nemo: When Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage opened in June 2007, several Nemos were hidden along the extended queue. Originally painted, the remnants of this Hidden Nemo appear as if it was carved into the wood. Found closer to the Matterhorn, the Nemo is on a wooden box attached to a Monorail Track support.

Last edited:
Epcot, Spaceship Earth - when you come to the part where you are looking at the family watching television, there is a "Mouse Trap" board game set up behind the sofa. Coincidence?

dsc02642_7457.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted before. I went to have a look at WDW and Magic Kingdom on Google Earth as I had never done it before, but I had looked at DLRP and used the 3d street view on it.

I was skimming around trying to find Magic Kingdom and I noticed this...

hiddenmickey.png

I couldn't belive my eyes... but low and behold.....

hm2.png

I'm not sure what it is, a man made lake?

Have a nice day?

Martin :)

^^Yep, it's definitely man-made. That is Lake Mickey inside WDW Speedway. Chris posted that one in post #90. Here is a map of the place:
images

It is exciting to find one on your own though! :D

On to the next one...

WDW - Epcot - World Showcase:
hidden_mickey_donalds.jpg

Three drum heads make up the Hidden Mickey on the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros attraction in the Mexico Pavilion.

WDW - Epcot - Norway Pavilion:
Possibly another HM on the wall mural facing you while you board Maelstrom:
1126d1150332658-norway-mural-hidden-mickey-norway-mural-fishing-boat.jpg

Look closely into the boat...
1127d1150332678-norway-mural-hidden-mickey-norway-mural-fishing-boat-mickey.jpg

...the buoys form the shape of a Mickey head.

The Great Mouse Detective - While searching about the human toy shop, Basil passes by a decorative scroll Hidden Mickey (left side of photo)

greatmousetoyshophm_10715_10715.jpg

^^ Nice one, Chris!

WDW - Hollywood Studios - Writer's Stop:
writers-stop-hidden-mickey.jpg

Inside this coffee shop/bookstore you can find track lighting as seen on television sets. Look closely as one of these lights sports a HM.

Back