• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Holiday Box of Joy

ZAPPED! Holiday Box of Joy

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I also received one of those amazing boxes of holiday goodies from an elf; who may or may not be @SoraPandora. Whoever the elf is did a fantastic job at sending adorable and wonderful gifts. The box was filled to the brim with some awesome goodies; in particular the bath book has been huge hit with the little and I think the Beach Bums plushies are the cutest thing ever. We really appreciate you thinking of us at the holidays and you are honestly the best. Thank you so very much.

lFZjsV5.jpg

What a great package! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back