• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Holy Cow! I Mean...Turkey!

ZAPPED! Holy Cow! I Mean...Turkey!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
tumblr_inline_mfm5ln3Lsx1qfitm0.gif

EEEEE!

So I did a trade with Pheonix: My Tigger Soda Pop pin for his DA Stitch LE 1000 (wow really generous of him!). There was a little delay in his end getting to me, which I didn't mind at all! Then I was told I was getting a "little something" for my wait. This was me opening the package:

tumblr_md072jkmFJ1rcyoj4o1_500.gif

My reaction when seeing the pin:

tumblr_m54dc3ndBn1qjyqowo1_250.gif

DO YOU CALL THIS LITTLE?! This is a BIG something! That I absolutely LOVE!! Thank you so, so much! <3 I love him!

Here is the pin I traded for:

DSCN3720.JPG

My first DA pin, and a super adorable one at that! Look at him, sharing his sandwhich~

And here's my zap!!

DSCN3721.JPG

He's so full, and cute, and now he's mine! Thank you so very much Tom, I really appreciate it!! He went right in with the rest of my growing Stitch collection!

tumblr_mfoz7bKZ8A1s0dux4o1_500.gif

1. Super cute zap pin. Stitch is adorable.

2. Can we ONLY ever post in .GIFs now? Seriously, these posts always make my day, haha. I love it.

Back