• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Holy Cow! I Mean...Turkey!

ZAPPED! Holy Cow! I Mean...Turkey!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0

EEEEE!

So I did a trade with Pheonix: My Tigger Soda Pop pin for his DA Stitch LE 1000 (wow really generous of him!). There was a little delay in his end getting to me, which I didn't mind at all! Then I was told I was getting a "little something" for my wait. This was me opening the package:

My reaction when seeing the pin:

DO YOU CALL THIS LITTLE?! This is a BIG something! That I absolutely LOVE!! Thank you so, so much! <3 I love him!

Here is the pin I traded for:

My first DA pin, and a super adorable one at that! Look at him, sharing his sandwhich~

And here's my zap!!

He's so full, and cute, and now he's mine! Thank you so very much Tom, I really appreciate it!! He went right in with the rest of my growing Stitch collection!

1. Super cute zap pin. Stitch is adorable.

2. Can we ONLY ever post in .GIFs now? Seriously, these posts always make my day, haha. I love it.