• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Hoping to make some trades for my Birthday please! Given up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Hoping to make some trades for my Birthday please! Given up!

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
Hi everyone,
I have been having a very tough time medically and i'd like to trade and get some pin mail to try and cheer myself up a little,It's my Birthday on October 28th so maybe we can make some trades please.
My pinpics name is butterbear so please look on pinpics and let me know. Some new pins haven't been added to pinpics yet so please offer anything i may like.
Thanks,
Sabrina.

Thank you for looking! Any trades please? Also looking for these that aren't on pinpics,The new Tod pin trader delight and Gizmoduck pin trader delight and 2019 Halloween Morgana Macawber with her bats ,She's from the original Ducktales cartoon and Darkwing Duck.
Thank you.:)

@Connies_Hobby, Thank you for looking!

@Mcgilligan,You have some lovely pins i would like but i haven't a clue what to offer you sorry.I don't have anything you want so please look at my trade list and suggest any possible trades.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back