• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: How much for this WDI doggy in your window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: How much for this WDI doggy in your window?

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Like Microsoft Windows. Get it? Sigh.

Well, anyway, got another of the MOG/WDI Best in Show puppies up for auction. This time it is Roscoe from Oliver and Company. Like the rest of the pins in this series, it is LE 300. The pin is in perfect shape and comes with the original backer. The backer does have a crease in it as shown in the photos that I will put in the next post.

As always, I welcome any and all bids (except fantasy pins please). You never know what will catch my eye, so please feel free to bid away. My wants are on PinPics under AJK and there are lots of them listed. Also some of the more recent stuff (including all the recent HMs) under the same ID on PTDB. Also, I am doing this auction with my friends so their wants are also good targets. Those are:

Stitch
Cats
Anything Cute

I'm keeping this auction open for about a week so it will close on Saturday, March 4, at 4:00 PM ET.

Good luck bidding!

292aa78544d6f4bb4853c8cd628f5497.jpg

b77aa750f9b863277c3310f9dfe60742.jpg

dd4cc9552605fb66370173b2bbc90646.jpg

95d334963c95c24027275c8660066c27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll start ith the three I know I have from your wants!

Pin 119791 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - Grapes​

Pin 119792 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - Pear​

Pin 138892 DLR - Hidden Mickey 2019 - Musicians - Chip and Dale​

Reactions: Ajk
I'll start ith the three I know I have from your wants!

Pin 119791 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - Grapes​

Pin 119792 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - Pear​

Pin 138892 DLR - Hidden Mickey 2019 - Musicians - Chip and Dale​

Thanks for getting things started!

...Do you want to know?
I'll probably never see the movie (no offense to fans) so somewhat indifferent. But my curiosity is growing a bit now so might have to Google the details. I'm guessing something nasty? No matter. If Sigourney Weaver can be back in Pandora, well...

ok. Putting this in spoilers:

Roscoe and the other Doberman, DeSoto, fall from a car onto the electrified third rail of a rail line. I don't think there is any coming back from that. Though I'm not sure if it was a kinder death than their owner, Sykes, whose car gets smashed by the train.

Fun fact - there's a intersection in the San Fernando Valley where Roscoe Boulevard and DeSoto Avenue converge. My office is just a few blocks away from it. :)

Reactions: Ajk
ok. Putting this in spoilers:

Roscoe and the other Doberman, DeSoto, fall from a car onto the electrified third rail of a rail line. I don't think there is any coming back from that. Though I'm not sure if it was a kinder death than their owner, Sykes, whose car gets smashed by the train.

Fun fact - there's a intersection in the San Fernando Valley where Roscoe Boulevard and DeSoto Avenue converge. My office is just a few blocks away from it. :)

Haha I always thought of the streets whenever I heard their names!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half way to the weekend! Still plenty of time for some competition.

I'll bid these from your wants:

Pin 119791 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - Grapes
Pin 119792 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - Pear

Plus these, which hopefully count under 'cats' and 'cute,' respectively:

Pin 152692 DLP - Marie - Leaf
Pin 148099 DSSH - Mickey - Petals and Pals

-OR-
ALTERNATE BID

the complete Diamond anniversary hidden Mickey 6 pin set, including Rapunzel completer (Pin 127482 Rapunzel 2015 Diamond Anniversary Pin). All guaranteed authentic.

I'll bid these from your wants:

Pin 119791 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - Grapes
Pin 119792 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - Pear

Plus these, which hopefully count under 'cats' and 'cute,' respectively:

Pin 152692 DLP - Marie - Leaf
Pin 148099 DSSH - Mickey - Petals and Pals

-OR-
ALTERNATE BID

the complete Diamond anniversary hidden Mickey 6 pin set, including Rapunzel completer (Pin 127482 Rapunzel 2015 Diamond Anniversary Pin). All guaranteed authentic.
And thank you for a 5th great bid! Will post leader board very soon! Gotta get one out there before I get more overwhelmed.

Okay, here is the first leader board (and it's already challenging to determine!):

1. @curiouslittleoyster - The older HMs are getting harder and harder to find so to get three that I need I just can't pass up.
2. TIED @TheMickeyMouseRules and @stratasfan - Four newer HMs that I need. Would be tough picking between these two as they are so similar they even have two of the same pins in them.
3. @sockgnome - It feels absolutely insane to put a bid that has pins for both me and my friend, including an LE, this low, but here we are. Even the alternate bid is solid with that hard to get Rapunzel that I need!

Sorry @Disneychildwithin . Your bid is really solid as a nice volume set of older HMs that I can use as great traders. But the others edge you out.

Okay, here is the first leader board (and it's already challenging to determine!):

1. @curiouslittleoyster - The older HMs are getting harder and harder to find so to get three that I need I just can't pass up.
2. TIED @TheMickeyMouseRules and @stratasfan - Four newer HMs that I need. Would be tough picking between these two as they are so similar they even have two of the same pins in them.
3. @sockgnome - It feels absolutely insane to put a bid that has pins for both me and my friend, including an LE, this low, but here we are. Even the alternate bid is solid with that hard to get Rapunzel that I need!

Sorry @Disneychildwithin . Your bid is really solid as a nice volume set of older HMs that I can use as great traders. But the others edge you out.
Hmph, nobody puts baby in the corner...I'll be back.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back