• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: How much for this WDI doggy in your window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: How much for this WDI doggy in your window?
Switching to this:
67c39c8b1be54614e14c65b219ceafd9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

OK . . . I'm adding to my bid - the original four and three more (I'm really digging to see if I possibly have any others form your wants, but I got two cute ones and a Maleficent, since I know you like her):

20230302181302-7511c77f-me.jpg
That definitely shakes things up a bit. Need to give it a little thought. Will be back shortly.

Interested in Lilo & Stitch On The Big Wheel?

pin30040th200
Thanks for jumping into the fray! I need to check with my buddy on this one. Not to repeat myself too much this morning, but I'll be back a bit later with thoughts.

Okay, this is getting into that exciting and stressful "too many great bids" period of the auction.

Also, important piece of info for the bidders - My friend is encouraging me to pick bids with my wants rather than theirs, so that definitely shakes up my thinking. Unfortunately for @Disneychildwithin and @disneykins , it makes your bids great but less powerful.

So with that, the new leader board is:

1. TIE between @curiouslittleoyster and @stratasfan. - Sorry for a bit of a cop out here, but it is a tough call at the moment. Strata improved her standing with more pins in the mix. But the pull of those older pins is hard to resist.
2. @TheMickeyMouseRules - Nice set of four wants.
3. @sockgnome - With my friend backing out a bit, it's your alternate bid I am eyeing with a solid want and several traders.

OK . . . I'm going to try here - Adding one more to my bid -

An old HM that I got from a friend who got it in a pack they bought (and it is so downright cute!):

Pin 94923 DLR/WDW - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Character Popcorn Labels - Mickey Mouse​

I will bid….

Pin 128587 WDW 2018 Hidden Mickey Surfboard Series - Sorcerer Mickey - Chaser

Pin 119811 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Attraction Icons - Journey into Imagination - CHASER

Pin 119792 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - pear

Pin 119791 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - Grapes

Pin 112216 DLR - 2015 Hidden Mickey Mad Tea Party Cups - Burgundy

Pin 82813 WDW - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Good Collection - Daisy Duck (CHASER)

Pin 99897 WDW/DLR - 2014 Hidden Mickey Series - It's A Small World - Cheerio

Pin 65891 WDW - Hidden Mickey Pin Series III - FUN ICONS - Five Legged Goat

04818bc0f9075e6e195f38c76f0a6a45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will bid….

Pin 128587 WDW 2018 Hidden Mickey Surfboard Series - Sorcerer Mickey - Chaser

Pin 119811 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Attraction Icons - Journey into Imagination - CHASER

Pin 119792 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - pear

Pin 119791 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Fruit - Grapes

Pin 112216 DLR - 2015 Hidden Mickey Mad Tea Party Cups - Burgundy

Pin 82813 WDW - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Good Collection - Daisy Duck (CHASER)

Pin 99897 WDW/DLR - 2014 Hidden Mickey Series - It's A Small World - Cheerio

Pin 65891 WDW - Hidden Mickey Pin Series III - FUN ICONS - Five Legged Goat

04818bc0f9075e6e195f38c76f0a6a45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for joining the fun!

Did I say all the great bids was making it challenging? Before I got MORE great bids? Yeesh!

I’m tied up for the evening. Plus I’ll need a little time to consider all these great bids. Will post a new leader board in the morning. But pretty sure the ones in it will be the three most recent. So many pins!

Okay, after much overnight deliberation, I give you a new leader board to start the final day.

1. @Haunted575 - A large number of my wants, including a couple of older ones.
2. @Fins4pins - An even larger number of my recent wants.
3. @curiouslittleoyster - Fewer pins, but high quality

I realize this might be a surprise to @stratasfan who added a pin but slipped in the rankings. Sorry for that. You are putting up a lot of great pins but they are mostly ones I already have. While they will be great traders, I'm finding myself more drawn to the ones I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back