• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Huge dsf pin sale!!!! All are older DSF!!! Everything must go!!!! Sale ends friday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The toy story 3 and tron marquees and the up house aren't for sale. All others are. Sorry my friend sent me the pic and I didn't look to see if he took them out

Pm sent, sorry for delay.

Remember we do ship outside of US, so if you're in the UK, Japan, or anywhere else, don't hesitate to purchase.

Thanks guys. Let's reach our goal of 1250$!!

Ok guys we need to get these sold ASAP, any marquees that are left on the list are now 5$ off. Help us move these pins. The surprise release LE 150 Toy Story 3 unicorn pins are also 5$ off. Hurry and get them before someone else does!!

I think well probably end up making a game if we can't sell some more pins by tonight,

If someone wants to make an offer on the rest of the pins let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back