• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: I am a Disney Princess - ends 10/17/2012 at 8 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: I am a Disney Princess - ends 10/17/2012 at 8 PM PST

bombardon3

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
[h=2]Beauty and the Beast Hollywood Pin[/h]
Here we go again!

This auction is for the I am a Disney Princess surprise pin from yesterday.

front.jpg

Pin 93340: DLR - I am a Disney Princess - Surprise Release

This was not on PinPics so I added it myself. Comes on original card and is LE 500.

Rules are simple: follow all DPF rules (no cash, no PM bids, etc.). This auctions ends on Wednesday 10/17/12 at 8PM Pacific. Leaderboards will reflect actual leaders! If you aren't first you can change your bid or walk away from this auction. I will NOT change my mind at the last minute.

Feel free to bid anything on my wants list and also anything not on my owns list that you think I might enjoy. I collect sci-fi themes (Tron, Tomorrowland, Epcot, Rocketeer, Marvel, etc.), Tinker Bell, Heimlich, and Guido from Cars. I'm also looking for any PoDM pin.

If you are a new member of DPF and/or have low feedback, I may ask that you send your pin first. No offense is implied.

Happy bidding :hsd:

This is for the I am a Disney Princess pin. I copy/pasted from a previous auction which is why it says Beauty and the Beast Hollywood pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back