• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I am going mad!

ZAPPED! I am going mad!

jkhogon

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Going mad like the Cheshire cat! (p.s. mad as in a good way lol)
WOW! Throughout this whole week, I was amazed and really happy for the people that got nominated and chosen by the extremely generous Greg and Debby in their 13 Day Pin Giveaway. But today, I was absolutely shocked that I received a zap from them and was nominated by Disxar (thank you Disxar! Hope you enjoy that 101 Dalmatians TV pin, I think its my favorite!) I REALLY REALLY WAS SURPRISED because no one expects a zap haha! I really love this pin because, although I do collect Alice, I don't really have that many pins of her or the Cheshire cat :facepalm: but now its a start :)
I really love the DPF Family community we have here and thank you for the lovely pin Greg, Debby, and Disxar! :D

pin84819

Don't get mad, get Glad !!!

Sorry for the cheesy joke, but is was begging :lol:

Congrats on your lovely zap.

Debby & Greg ... the force be with you :)

Last edited:
Back