• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I am going mad!

ZAPPED! I am going mad!

jkhogon

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Going mad like the Cheshire cat! (p.s. mad as in a good way lol)
WOW! Throughout this whole week, I was amazed and really happy for the people that got nominated and chosen by the extremely generous Greg and Debby in their 13 Day Pin Giveaway. But today, I was absolutely shocked that I received a zap from them and was nominated by Disxar (thank you Disxar! Hope you enjoy that 101 Dalmatians TV pin, I think its my favorite!) I REALLY REALLY WAS SURPRISED because no one expects a zap haha! I really love this pin because, although I do collect Alice, I don't really have that many pins of her or the Cheshire cat :facepalm: but now its a start
I really love the DPF Family community we have here and thank you for the lovely pin Greg, Debby, and Disxar!

Don't get mad, get Glad !!!

Sorry for the cheesy joke, but is was begging :lol:

Congrats on your lovely zap.

Debby & Greg ... the force be with you

Last edited: