• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: I bet you don't have this Maleficent as dragon!! And boy is she gorgeous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: I bet you don't have this Maleficent as dragon!! And boy is she gorgeous!!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
This auction will end on Saturday, October 6th, at 8pm Pacific time.

This auction is for the BROOCH pictured below:

P1150224.jpg

Winning bidder will receive the actual item in the picture. Again, this is not a Disney PIN, but a brooch. It is official Disney merchandise, however :) And as cool as she looks in the picture, it really doees not do her justice at all. She is absolutely gorgeous in person and is a MUST HAVE for any Maleficent/Sleeping Beauty collector!

Bids do NOT have to be things on my want list! Of course want list is great, and I'm especially looking for Mulan PODMs(pic or description of scene included, please), but please don't get scared away if you don't have anything on my want list!! I love all kinds of pins! I like auction pins, Disney shopping pins, princesses, Jessica, Stitch, Tarzan, Hercules, animals, anything with a great trade/want ratio :)

I do NOT like hidden mickeys, rack pins still available, booster packs, fab five(chip n dale are cute, though), sedesma or propins, or pins with yucky trade/want ratios.

Pins are the currency here, cash/paypal is not accepted. Only bids placed here in the thread will be accepted. No private bids please, though questions are welcomed. Bids placed after the auction's end will not be considered.

I will pay to ship Maleficent to you. You will pay to ship your winning bid to me.

I love to see all the different pins that are out there, so have fun with this auction and if you want this brooch, please don't hesitate to bid even if you don't have anything on my want list!! Thanks!!

Gasp!! I...I....I.... I've never seen that before! Is there information about this pin somewhere!? Where is it from? How much did it cost? Is it LE? Is it Swarovski? What year was it produced!? Sooooo many questions!

Grimm, she retailed for 24.95 I have no other information. As for scenes, for Tangled I need kingdom dance with them looking at each other, all four characters in the forest, them holding her hair, her with red pascal. pretty much everything but gondola and glowing hair. I have enough of those. For sword in the stone, I only need Merlin and Mim both as humans together, and one of Archimedes and wart on the branch. You do still have the Prince John le 25 I need though, but you never responded to my PM about it :( I do want to know what you want from yoru want list so I can go and acquire things for you!!! ♥

I literally have hundred of PMs I need to filter through in the next week or so... trade requests get buried in forum responsibilities. :lol: But thanks for the tips! Hope to have a bid up for you soon :)

*waits to see who will be the first to bid and what it will be*

In the meantime, I'm busy watching the season premiere for Once Upon a Time!! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

I know it's not much but it's the only I have on your wants. Lol. Pin 39593: Captain Hook & Tic-Toc the Crocodile (Hinged/3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back