• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I cannot stop looking at these GORGEOUS framed villains pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot stop looking at these GORGEOUS framed villains pins!

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
One of the wonderful coworkers at the Disney Store used to be a pin collector, but she doesn't trade anymore and just has a collection of pins lying around. She's moving house soon and decided this was a good time for a clear out, and 2 of the things she was getting rid of were framed pins. She brought a picture of them into work one day to advertise them for sale, and I couldn't not buy them!

The sets were Pin 39016: DLRP - Maleficent Framed Pin with Sketches andPin 41792: Disney Villains Mirror - 8 Pin Framed Set

She sold them both to me for a total of £20!! And they are so ridiculously gorgeous! Definitely going to have to find a good place to hang them up:

tumblr_ms1ae5d5Fn1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

IMG_20130824_124929.jpg

20130827_223716.jpg

20130827_223729.jpg

20130827_223735.jpg

My awful photos do not do them justice, they really are gorgeous pins in gorgeous frames.

Wow, I really love the first Maleficent one. I'm a huge fan of framed pins where the background is just concept art. There is something about concept art juxtaposed alongside a colored image of the character that is too nice O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back