• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I collect D23 patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I collect D23 patches

ethanwa

New DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I collect D23 patches. Does anyone else? I own every patch at d23patch[dot]com current to Jan 2012. I've never met anyone else who collects them...

Ethan

Hey Ethan....I don't collect them but I have a few......just out of curiosity.....do you collect other Disney patches as well or ONLY the D23 ones? There have only been two releases so far, right? (Marvel, and the different lands) Did they release more?

Hey Ethan....I don't collect them but I have a few......just out of curiosity.....do you collect other Disney patches as well or ONLY the D23 ones? There have only been two releases so far, right? (Marvel, and the different lands) Did they release more?

A LOT more.... check out my site to see all of the D23 patches that have been released: http://www.d23patch.com

Very cool collection! I only have the ones that get sent with the magazine. I never thought to try to collect them all! lol It'd be really hard to start now. Good luck!

If anyone needs the Avengers Captain America patch, I'm willing to sell or trade it for Snow White and Seven Dwarfs pins (consider all, but focused on Grumpy & Dopey). Please send me a PM. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back