• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

'I COLLECT THIS' Directory

'I COLLECT THIS' Directory
I collect: coffee, computers, books, Spanish language, Spanish and Spanish speaking inspired, Disney Movie Club, costumes, D23, Star Wars, Nightmare Before Christmas(especially Dr. Finklestein), Kaa from Jungle book, and mystery sets

I collect Scrooge, Ducktales, Chip and Dale, Rescue Rangers, Ahsoka, Mandalorian, Jack-Jack, Pongo, Pooh, Mickey (particularly the new shorts style), attractions (still narrowing my scope on this collection), Remi, and Christmas.

And let me jump in here, since Sis and I are working at updating this thread! (Guess I should post, since I've never actually gotten around to this thread . . . oops!)

Aulani Resort (especially-but-not-limited-to the Aulani Arches and 'Olu)
Hawaii
Dole Whip
Polynesian Resort
Hula Girl(s) from It's a Small World
Moana (Baby Moana and solo Princess-style Moana)
Little Mermaid (Ariel, and pins with shells, pearls or dinglehoppers)
It's a Small World

Beauty and the Beast (specifically, Beast and Enchanted Objects, and Belle in dresses other than the Gold Ball Gown)

Star Wars: The Mandalorian -- Baby Yoda/Grogu
Star Wars: Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon

Minnie Mouse

Chip & Dale (specifically Dale or C&D as a pair)

I collect Hercules(any and all from this movie/series), and mythological horses. So pegasus/centaurs and centaurettes from Fantasia, Burrito from The Three Caballeros, Jacchus, Nokk from Frozen II, Unicorn from Inside Out, Guinevere from Onward, Unicorns/Centaurs from Narnia, and I thiiiink that's it? Literally any mythological horse :)

I collect: coffee, computers, books, Spanish language, Spanish and Spanish speaking inspired, Disney Movie Club, costumes, D23, Star Wars, Nightmare Before Christmas(especially Dr. Finklestein), Kaa from Jungle book, and mystery sets
Due to a recent purchase I apparently have started collecting the Countdown to the Millennium series and the Disneyland Sign Series.

Thank you so much for taking this on! <3

My entries are mostly correct, though could you make the following changes, please?

Remove me from:
- overall Soul (but keep me under 22 specifically, please)
- Enchanted Tiki Room Michael
- Paris Lanyard Refresh (under Pin Series, Brands, and Releases category)

Add me to:
- WandaVIsion (Agnes only)

@timeerkat - Glad we could help! I totally understand about life moving on and how much time this can take, so we were very happy to help out! -grin- You are now updated! I added "WandaVision" this morning when I was in the Marvel entry, just because a friend of ours went nuts over it, and I figured someone would be coming around with that! :)

I'm no longer collecting Rocket Raccoon, or Gadget. I'm also now collecting Sisu from Raya and the Last Dragon, which needs to be added as a film!.
Also I've updated my name to @pretty_Omi! I added the _ cuz it matches my pinpics, social media, and a lot of people would add it in anyway lol

I collect:

Characters
The Little Mermaid: Max, Ariel (all forms)
Fantasia: Chernabog

General/overarching
Disney Cats
Disney pegasi

Movies
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Mainly Kida but there are so little pins that I can't be picky)

While I have the Pixar ball in my sig to show I collect some Pixar in general, it's so broad I don't want to add it to the list. It's also more if I happen to see a Pixar pin I like.

oh no, I guess the forum censored me
But they actually said that word in Pinocchio.
It was in the movie, don't ban me. Wah. ='(

I collect beauty and the beast Winnie the Pooh princess lotso hugging bear chip and dale

side collections jungle book Oliver and company 101 Dalmatians

Thanks for all your work on this!

Will you add me to the following? (Everything else stays as is. )
Halloween
Star Wars: stormtroopers only
Disneyland
Jungle Book: Hathi Jr only
Phineas and Ferb

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Back