• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I don't know who did it but I love you!!!!

ZAPPED! I don't know who did it but I love you!!!!

Bellecat22

Sandy
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Ok, so I mentioned that I had only been zapped once in my lifetime. Today happens to be a really bad day for me until I get home and see an lbe that I wasn't expecting from "Pin Zapper" in Richmond.

The note says,
"Hi Sandy,
Enjoy your Pin Zap :)
Ha -Ha
A Disney Pin Friend"

A Friend indeed cause when I opened the bubble wrap I found this.....

pin64785.jpg

If you only knew how much you made my day and how long I've been trying to trade for that pin. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!

I've never been zapped... because I've never registered, lol anyhoo congrats, I pinzapped myself, looking through some old pin books I found a pin that's been on my wants for years, LOL

Back