• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got zapped!

ZAPPED! I got zapped!

HiddenMickeys

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I got my first zap! How cool! Thank you sooooo much, huertajv (John and Vicki)!! You guys are so sweet!

(gotta love Photobucket and the temporarily sideways photos, lol)

Junezap.jpg
[/IMG]

I can see the pic upright at the moment... but yes why is photobucket being odd with the side-on pics recently? o_o

Anyhow congratulations! Very cute pin! :)

Glad you liked it! Just a little something to show you how different DPF members really are. :)

Enjoy!

Vicki

I have no idea what's up with Photobucket, E. I wish I knew. It's posted sideways pics for me the last few times, but then they magically right themselves after a while. Weirdness

Yes, I love it! It's my first sorcerer hat! So cool! Thank you so so so much for sending it! You really are great!

I have no idea what's up with Photobucket, E. I wish I knew. It's posted sideways pics for me the last few times, but then they magically right themselves after a while. Weirdness

Yes, I love it! It's my first sorcerer hat! So cool! Thank you so so so much for sending it! You really are great!
Yeah I uploaded a couple pics and photobucket actually switched them round. Then I had to right them but it still takes a while to update when posting them etc. Kinda odd. Hmmm.

It's annoying really, mine is still showing up for me as sideways...weird

It still looks great sideways though I'm sure it looks even better right side up :rofl:

Back