• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I love it when I get an email that says "I hate you"

ZAPPED! I love it when I get an email that says "I hate you"

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
You know when you are getting to somebody when they send you that email. :lol:

Now the bad part of being in a zap war. I have to post when Zagales14 and Tbird get me back.

I received a package from Tony (Tbird) today and of course the paper inside says ZAP all over it. I am afraid he is delusional though. He seems to think that because he and some others got together and zapped me with one of the prettiest pins on my siggy that I would make a post telling everybody that team Zagales is the greatest and I have to bow down to them. That aint ever happening. :rofl: But they did get me a really awesome pin

pin74461

She is really purdy!!! When I saw this pin sell on ebay for 300 dollars I thought I would never get this pin!!! I sure hope that Tbird, Zagales14, Reeneibakini and Kupo1121 (I was waiting for Matt to stick his nose in where it shouldn't be) didn't spend anywhere near that for this pin.

Thank you so much for it!!! It is already one of my favorite Mulan pins in my collection!!!

Now for the man who made me laugh so hard and long I got a cramp in my side from it, Alex (Zagales14). Last week when he told me he had 7 zaps for me I was really worried he was going through with his threat of having his name on every pin in my siggy. :anxious: Well he actually zapped me with 8 pins. It is this really amazing set

You might be asking why would Alex zap me a Mickey set. Take a look at the third pin from the left on the top row. That is the pin from Amy's siggy. It is also very purdy!!!

Thank you very much my friend. This zap war has been a lot of fun and a lot of work!!! But if I have to have a war with somebody it is a pleasure to have it with you!!! You are an amazing person and a huge asset to our family here. I do have to give you a lot of credit, I didn't think you could hang with me in the zap war, but you are proving to almost be my equal. :lol:

​Go Seahawks & team docfish!!!

WOW!! Very nice pins!! Congrats on all the pins Sir David! Thank you for keeping this zapping war going … lots of happiness being sent far and wide!! J And BIG kudos to Alex, Tbird and their zapping team!! They do up the ante but that’s ok … just adds to the suspense and the rewards!!

BTW … sent you a PM ... I’m in need of some assistance, please! Lol!

*cough* Edit your signature, I see 1 pin on there that should be crossed out. While you're at it, edit Amy's too, I see 2-er, I mean 1 pin there that should be crossed out as well <_< *cough*

The people strikes!

Congrats on your awesome pins!

You can concede to the people now. No shame in that. ;)

*cough* Edit your signature, I see 1 pin on there that should be crossed out. While you're at it, edit Amy's too, I see 2-er, I mean 1 pin there that should be crossed out as well <_< *cough*

Hey Matt, tell it to Alex, he is in charge of fixing my siggy. But then again I guess he is to busy fixing his own. :lol:

Hahaha!! I'm glad you liked the pins!! This has been a zap battle for the ages!!

Like I put down on the Note to you, I do want to make it known that I had the help of some very good team Zagales members: Nettiejeanne, AgentR, Tbird and Siujerkai for the Mickey set!! As for the Mulan zap, thank you to Tbird for helping the cause, and thanks to Kupo1121 and reeneibakini for helping us out in getting it!!

As for my name on every pin on your siggy -- I'm not done yet!!

It has been a great battle so far, and much respect to you and everyone on your team for helping to make this as interesting as it has been!!

Last edited:
Hee! Team Zagales takes the lead for the sheer awesomeness of their zaps! Congrats on the awesome pins.

I think you need to recheck your glasses my dear. :lol: At best he is even, but I don't think that is the case. :lol: But then I doubt you would expect anything less from me.

Oh and don't think just because you don't have any pins in your siggy that you are in any way safe, you do have your wants list right there under your avatar!!!

Hee! Team Zagales takes the lead for the sheer awesomeness of their zaps! Congrats on the awesome pins.

Awesomeness and quantity!! Team Zagales is ahead!!

I think you need to recheck your glasses my dear. :lol: At best he is even, but I don't think that is the case. :lol: But then I doubt you would expect anything less from me.

Oh and don't think just because you don't have any pins in your siggy that you are in any way safe, you do have your wants list right there under your avatar!!!

At best, it's even? What kind of math do they teach in Seattle?? Hahaha!!

You know when you are getting to somebody when they send you that email. :lol:

Now the bad part of being in a zap war. I have to post when Zagales14 and Tbird get me back.

I received a package from Tony (Tbird) today and of course the paper inside says ZAP all over it. I am afraid he is delusional though. He seems to think that because he and some others got together and zapped me with one of the prettiest pins on my siggy that I would make a post telling everybody that team Zagales is the greatest and I have to bow down to them. That aint ever happening. :rofl: But they did get me a really awesome pin

pin74461

She is really purdy!!! When I saw this pin sell on ebay for 300 dollars I thought I would never get this pin!!! I sure hope that Tbird, Zagales14, Reeneibakini and Kupo1121 (I was waiting for Matt to stick his nose in where it shouldn't be) didn't spend anywhere near that for this pin.

Thank you so much for it!!! It is already one of my favorite Mulan pins in my collection!!!

Now for the man who made me laugh so hard and long I got a cramp in my side from it, Alex (Zagales14). Last week when he told me he had 7 zaps for me I was really worried he was going through with his threat of having his name on every pin in my siggy. :anxious: Well he actually zapped me with 8 pins. It is this really amazing set

You might be asking why would Alex zap me a Mickey set. Take a look at the third pin from the left on the top row. That is the pin from Amy's siggy. It is also very purdy!!!

Thank you very much my friend. This zap war has been a lot of fun and a lot of work!!! But if I have to have a war with somebody it is a pleasure to have it with you!!! You are an amazing person and a huge asset to our family here. I do have to give you a lot of credit, I didn't think you could hang with me in the zap war, but you are proving to almost be my equal. :lol:

​Go Seahawks & team docfish!!!

You will eventually have to say those words " Team Zagales is the greatest and I bow down to them"!!! :lol:

Oh ya, don't worry...we didn't pay $300 for the pin. We paid $299.99 for it. :naughty::naughty:

Hope you enjoy the great pins and remember every time you look at them you will think "Team Zagales Rules"

At best, it's even? What kind of math do they teach in Seattle?? Hahaha!!

This is easy, on your siggy I see currently see 7 pins that are from my team that have been checked off, yes I know one of them is a double agent that got us both. Your team is only responsible for 5 on mine with the double agent included. I am now questioning the math in Florida. :lol:

You will eventually have to say those words " Team Zagales is the greatest and I bow down to them"!!! :lol:

Oh ya, don't worry...we didn't pay $300 for the pin. We paid $299.99 for it. :naughty::naughty:

Hope you enjoy the great pins and remember every time you look at them you will think "Team Zagales Rules"

Nope, I will remember what fun it has been having this zap war!!!

Back