• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I must have been a GOOOOD GIRL! MORE ZAPS for me.

ZAPPED! I must have been a GOOOOD GIRL! MORE ZAPS for me.

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
Well after a wonderful ZAP from LWRN2 that was not the end of my good furtune....i had done a multi trade with romancing_train and when i opened the package i got these generous lovely ZAP's from her--TOO KIND

pin87566
and
pin87570
and this!
pin92199

BUT wait thats not all. I next opened my trade from Halloweenfiend/ DYMA who not only worked with me to get a cool LE100 Black Cauldron pin but then ZAPs me with this pin....and i am not sure how she figured out that i collect pre-2000 (90 or earlier the better)pins and this is what i got.
pin3427
thanks to 3 amazing, kind and fun ladies who made my week and made me feel special and happy to have made friends in this wonderful hobby and great forum.

Wow, you are such a good girl. I didn't know that you collect pre-2000 pins (so do I) or I would have traded some I have duplicates. I have several clasps back pins and some from the 1970's. They are very hard to find and verify since a lot of them aren't listed on PinPics. Now that I know - I'll hunt for you too. And those are some totally awesome zaps.

yes margaret, i know most people hate them....i like how smooth and glassy they are and i even like when the cloisonne or epoxy yellows....i guess i am drawn to antique looking things... i like old furniture, old jewelry and that style, i even like old books (i like the way they smell) i know weirdo!!!!

yes margaret, i know most people hate them....i like how smooth and glassy they are and i even like when the cloisonne or epoxy yellows....i guess i am drawn to antique looking things... i like old furniture, old jewelry and that style, i even like old books (i like the way they smell) i know weirdo!!!!

And you must like antique looking things - you have me for a friend and I'm an antique. I've collected antiques for years and I don't feel weird (but maybe I am) and I love old books. I have several antiquarian books and the illustrations are just stunning. I love the old clothing style where women were ladies and men were gentlemen. I don't think it's weird - it shows you have class and style:)

Back