• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I Nearly Fainted.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Nearly Fainted.... :D

miss.mouse

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
hey guys !!.
i went to the trafford center today in manchester (uk) to do a spot of trading...
got in the store did a couple of trades then went to look if they had any new pins in and BAMMM!!! the dumbo 74th anniversary(le 600) THE LAST ONE ON THE SHELF sat there i litrally ran to it picked up and got in the line ... i couldnt belive it a brand new grail i thought id never get because someone told me they were sold out!!!... i happy danced in the store!!
some pics and details Below..
pin82600
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=82600&sid=3676.1298834811 :bowdown::bowdown:

It's wonderful when a pin you really want just happens to "show up" and you get it. Congrats and hope you find many more grails.

I cant wait to get these pins cuz I got 2 through trading!! Big Dumbo Pin collector!! [= I bet its really cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back