• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I now own the impossible pin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now own the impossible pin....

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
This pin....
Pin 56635: Japan Disney Mall - Pocahontas & Stitch

This beautifully gorgeous amazingly difficult near impossible pin... It is mine!!! I finally obtained my second holiest of holy Pocahontas grails!!! I never thought I would ever get this pin. But I did!!!

Im so happy right now.

1372382399_zps40a65b35.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
one of my fave Pocahontas pins :like:
Super congrats on obtaining it!! Which signature pin is your most wanted?

I actually already own my ultimate Pocahontas grail thanks to a trade I did with the lovely disneyvillianlover lover. It's Pin 64908: DisneyShopping.com - Fall Series Pocahontas Pin. Now working my way down. Time to work on getting grail 3. The Disney auction le 100 new classic Pocahontas pin. :)

Errrr.... Gratz... lol but srsly gratz lol If your willing to trade it for the eagle lemme know lol but, I am getting some pro pins, some of the big plastic ones in and I have an extra music one if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back