• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I now own the impossible pin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now own the impossible pin....

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
This pin....
Pin 56635: Japan Disney Mall - Pocahontas & Stitch

This beautifully gorgeous amazingly difficult near impossible pin... It is mine!!! I finally obtained my second holiest of holy Pocahontas grails!!! I never thought I would ever get this pin. But I did!!!

Im so happy right now.

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
one of my fave Pocahontas pins :like:
Super congrats on obtaining it!! Which signature pin is your most wanted?

I actually already own my ultimate Pocahontas grail thanks to a trade I did with the lovely disneyvillianlover lover. It's Pin 64908: DisneyShopping.com - Fall Series Pocahontas Pin. Now working my way down. Time to work on getting grail 3. The Disney auction le 100 new classic Pocahontas pin.

Errrr.... Gratz... lol but srsly gratz lol If your willing to trade it for the eagle lemme know lol but, I am getting some pro pins, some of the big plastic ones in and I have an extra music one if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.