• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I Predict Another Pin-Buying Frenzy in June!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Predict Another Pin-Buying Frenzy in June!

Trade Winds Pins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The POM filmstrip pin for June is Peter Pan:
400002652199.jpg

So y'know that everyone will be looking for ones with Tinker Bell, right? Gaaaaah! :lol:

Hannette

:( Maybe they'll use a scene without Tinker Bell, like they used a scene without Cheshire Cat in the Alice version. So Tink fans should try not to get their hopes up.

If I were to collect Peter Pan, I would want when Peter Pan is fighting with Captain Hook. But I would also want Tick Tock.

I also maybe want Dumbo. Want, because I collect them, don't want because each release seems to be getting more frenzied, and while I have WDW shoppers, they sometimes aren't the most reliable or speedy (parents, what can you do :) ).

Are they doing these in production order? I know Snow White was first and that all the ones done so far were early productions. Just curious... I am going to have to get more than one of the Peter Pan ones I think.

I will be excited to see what scene they choose! I am also anxiously awaiting news of what movies will follow. :D:D I am not looking forward to the Jungle Book ones too much but hopefully the scene will make up for it not being a movie I am as into. I want to complete the series though so I have to get it...lol

I seriously don't know what to predict on the scene for Peter Pan though. Hmm...

Are they doing these in production order? I know Snow White was first and that all the ones done so far were early productions. Just curious... I am going to have to get more than one of the Peter Pan ones I think.

Not really. The Jungle Book pin comes out in May and Peter Pan comes out in June. Jungle book was released in 1967. Peter Pan was released in 1953. So while the order is not entirely crazy, it is not exactly in the order of the film releases.

Hey Hannette! If you need help with this one too just let me know. I am going to try to get to the park really early.

I think people will be more disappointed if they do the nursery scene, no peter, no tink, just the kids, course, if you're a wendy collector the nursery scene is ideal!

Good luck you guys I hope you all find the pin you're looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back