Trading: I Really Would Like to Trade

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I haven't really gotten any trade requests on PP for quite awhile. If anyone would like to trade, I have quite a few
nice pins. Please check my PinPics -- momin.ator to see what I have and maybe we can trade. :) Thanks.

I also have a Pin Trading Database account which is the same but it is not as complete as PP.

fuzzybunny

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I haven't really gotten any trade requests on PP for quite awhile. If anyone would like to trade, I have quite a few
nice pins. Please check my PinPics -- momin.ator to see what I have and maybe we can trade. :) Thanks.

I also have a Pin Trading Database account which is the same but it is not as complete as PP.
I just traded from pp this past week with a couple of trades

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
You do have a pin from my wants list, but unfortunately I have nothing from yours. Feel free to check out my traders if you feel like it! No worries otherwise. ❤️

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
You do have a pin from my wants list, but unfortunately I have nothing from yours. Feel free to check out my traders if you feel like it! No worries otherwise. ❤️
I tried to find this pin when I was sending your birthday present but right now it is MIA. I am going to keep looking.

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
I tried to find this pin when I was sending your birthday present but right now it is MIA. I am going to keep looking.
Oh my goodness, please don’t just send it to me. It’s such a nice pin. If you ever end up finding it, I’d love to trade for it - or buy it from you!

Thank you so much for thinking of me, though! You are too kind.

❤️❤️❤️

Sithathoriunet

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Just sent you a request on PinPics!

Haunted575

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
You Have two of my wants on pinpics but I do not have anything on your wants. You can take a look at my traders.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dizzypinfamily

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Hi Momin.Nator- We have some good options for trading on PP. Can you compare our pins and lmk what looks good to you? I'm shornwood

dizzypinfamily

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We have some matches, just not sure what you feel would be a fair trade. If you have a chance, please take a look. My pp ID is the same as here.
I would love to trade with you! Unfortunately the 2 pins you wanted- 1 is on my own board and one is gone. Do you think you could look at my 'traders' and see if there is anything I have that you want. There are quite a few that you have that I would love. I noticed you like vintage pins. I have a lot of vintage. Thanks! Suzanne

Booger1964

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
327   0   0
I would love to trade with you! Unfortunately the 2 pins you wanted- 1 is on my own board and one is gone. Do you think you could look at my 'traders' and see if there is anything I have that you want. There are quite a few that you have that I would love. I noticed you like vintage pins. I have a lot of vintage. Thanks! Suzanne

I was actually responding to Momin.ator, but I took at your pins and will send you a pm:)